FP Range Conventional Fire Panel 1 Zone FF380/CON
- Installer-friendly design.
- Robust metal enclosure with heavy-duty base connections.
- One conventional Zone circuit
- Two conventional Sounder circuits.
- Separate indicators for open & short circuit fault, sounder fault and battery/power supply fault.
- Non-latching class change sounder output, latching fire & non-latching fault outputs (via optional expansion loom).
- Short circuit=fire facility (pre-1980 BS, no resistors in call points, selectable on a zone by zone basis).
- Multi-lingual variants (subject to quantities).
- Space for 2 x 12V 2.3Ah VRLA batteries.
- Compatible with virtually all known conventional fire detectors including C-TEC’s ActiV range.
- Designed to comply with BS 5839-4 (this panel in not compliant with EN54-2/4 and should NOT be used in new UK or European installations).
Conventional Fire Panel 1 Zone FF380/CON :
|Compatibility||Designed to comply with the requirements of BS5839-4 (for head-out monitoring use 1 x BF378M module on the EFP1’s zone circuit).|
|Mains supply||230V 50/60Hz.|
|Internal power supply||27V nominal.|
|Total output current limited to||400mA @ 230V.|
|Quiescent current||40mA (with no mains supply, detector and sounder EOLs fitted, no other loads supplied by panel).|
|Max battery size and type||2 x 12V 2.3Ah VRLA connected in series.|
|No. of detector zone circuits||1 (Max. length per circuit is 500m).|
|Call point resistor value||470 to 680Ω.|
|Max. devices per detector zone||20 detectors (max. detector current 2mA). No limit for manual call points.|
|No. of conventional sounder circuits||2 (Max. length per circuit is 500m).|
|EOL resistor value||6800Ω 5% Tol. 0/25W (blue, grey, red, gold).|
|Max. sounder output current||400mA (to all outputs). Outputs are fused at 400mA.|
|Open collector outputs||Available via optional expansion loom FF380X.|
|Auxiliary inputs||Available via optional expansion loom FF380X.|
|Indicators||Mains on; Zone Fire; Zone Fault; Sounder Fault; Battery/PSU Fault; O/C Zone Fault; S/C Zone Fault.|
|Controls||External (keyswitch activated): Reset; Silence Alarm/Fault Sounders; Evacuate. Internal: Revert to S/C equals Fire.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||271 W x 200 H x D 70mm.|
|Construction & finish||Metal lid and base.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|